Cold outside, but no cool down in the market
The real estate market in Northern Colorado, including Greeley, Evans, Windsor, Fort Collins, and more has been strong for quite a while now. Given this and the drop in oil prices, many people have been asking if we are seeing things cool down. The short answer is we are not! Many of the key indicators are showing the trend is continuing, which is excellent for both buyers and sellers.
Compared to this time last year, we are seeing:
- 18% more listings on the market
- 14% fewer days homes sit on the market
- 13% increase in sales price
- Low interest rates. Find personalized rates on our website.
Rent to Own
Does this sound like you or someone you know?
- Tired or renting, but not quite yet ready to buy. Perhaps you need another year or so to build your credit or down payment.
- Ready to move into a nice house you choose and you can see yourself living in for many years.
We now work with a national company that offers a terrific rent-to-own program. You can shop houses for sale, the company will buy it for you, rent it back to you, and then give you pre-determined options to purchase. We have helped numerous families get into fantastic homes this way.
Find out more and contact us at our website.
Thank you from the entire Ferguson Team!
Mark, Jim, Justin, BJ, John, Lynda, and Nikki