Lone Wolf Scores!

Lone Wolf Rules

For 4 players

  • The player who tees off first is the wolf. He can choose a partner if he wants after each player tees off. He must choose a particular partner before the next person tees off. He can also choose to be lone wolf by not choosing a partner.
  • If the player chooses a partner, each person on that team wins two points if they win the hole. The other players get zero points.
  • If the player chooses a partner and there is a tie with the other team, no points are scored.
  • If the player chooses a partner and their team loses, the other two players get one point each.
  • If the player goes lone wolf and wins, that player gets four points.
  • If the player goes lone wolf and ties, the lone wolf gets one point.
  • If the player goes lone wold and loses, the other three players get one point each.

For 3 players

The same format applies, but scoring is different.
  • If the wolf chooses a partner that team can win two points with a win.
  • If the partners tie, no points.
  • If the partners lose, the single player gets two points.
  • If the player chooses to be lone wolf, they get three points for a win, and 1 point for a tie.
  • If the player chooses loan wolf and loses, the other team gets one point.

For five players

  • If the player goes lone wolf and wins they get 5 points.

 

  • If the player goes lone wolf and ties they get 2 points.

 

  • If the player goes lone wolf and loses, the other players get 1 point.

 

  • If the player chooses a partner and they win they get 3 points.

 

  • If the player chooses a partner and they lose the other team gets 1 point.

 

  • If the player chooses a partner and they tie, no one scores.

 

For six players

That is stupid you can’t play with six players.

 

Additional scoring for all matches

  • A chip in (a putter cannot be used) is worth two points.
  • An eagle is worth three points.

 

  • A birdie is worth one point
  • A sand trap hole out is worth three points.
  • A hole in one is worth ten points.

 

  • If one player beats everyone else by two or more points on one whole they win a point.
  • Once a shot is taken from on the green, no points can be earned from hole outs or chip ins.

 

Additional rules

  • At the beginning of each match, every player donates ten dollars. The winner of the match that day wins 70 percent of the match money to donate to their favorite charity. The other 30 percent will go towards the end of the year pot. The player with the most cumulative points at the end of the year wins the pot for their favorite charity.
  • All matches are played on Thursday afternoons and must have at least three players to count for scoring.
  • If a player quits before the match is over, they can still count their points up to that point towards the pot and match play. Play can continue for other players unless only two players are left. At that point the match is over and points are tallied.

Ready to talk to a Greeley Real Estate Agent?

We love to hear from you.

Call us at 970-573-6441 or

CONTACT US