Greeley Colorado and surrounding area real estate market stats
This time of year typically brings a slowdown to both the number of buyers and sellers, though the market still remains active and liquid.
In the Greeley and Evans area, we are seeing almost the exact same number of homes on market as last year (524 vs 525), though new listings are up 32% perhaps indicating a strong end to the year.
Average home sales price are continuing strong:
- Home prices up 12% over this time 2013
- Home prices up 25% over this time 2012
Homes are continuing to move faster as well:
- 8% fewer days on market over this time 2013
- 13% fewer days on market over this time 2012
So indices are looking strong for sellers, but what about buyers?
Mortgage loan rates are still rock bottom, which allows buyers to purchase at higher price points, but hold significant monthly and lifetime-loan cost savings.
If you’re looking to find out more about current mortgage rates and deals, we have a couple of great options:
- Check out our mortgage marketplace: https://fergusongreeley.com/search-mortgages/
- If you prefer something local, give our team a call at (970) 573-6690 and we can give you excellent local lenders to choose from.
Want to know more about the latest community news?
Let us keep you updated! We share local news, stats, and listings all in one very simple place. If you’re considering a new neighborhood and want to know more, we have you covered.
- Greeley: https://fergusongreeley.com/local/greeley/
- Evans: https://fergusongreeley.com/local/evans/
- Windsor: https://fergusongreeley.com/local/windsor/
- Fort Collins: https://fergusongreeley.com/local/fort-collins/
Thank you from the entire Ferguson Team!
Mark, Jim, Justin, John, BJ, Lynda, and Nikki