Hello again everyone! I hope everyone had an enjoyable and rowdy weekend!!! As another Monday rolls around, I find myself sitting here at the Loveland Coffee Company drinking my coffee and thinking about all the things that I need to get done, mentally running through my to-do list, and wondering what cool things there are to do around here this week.
Do you ever find yourself dreading the week and living just for the weekend? It seems nowadays everyone seems to live for the weekend, but I have made it my mission for this post to prove that there is plenty of stuff to do during the week as well. Live for the entire week, not just the weekend!
1. Family Bike Ride in Greeley
Colorado is such a bike friendly state, and the City of Greeley is no different. This event is free and gives the entire family some much needed time outside and together. So grab your helmets, bikes, water bottles and come out to join the leisurely bike ride.
- Happening: Tuesday, July 12th
- When: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Where: Sherwood Park, 28th Ave Ct, Greeley, CO
2. AvoGrass 2016- Bluegrass Music Festival in Fort Collins
What do you get when you combine banjos and dancing with food and drinks? You, my friend, have the makings for a really really good time at the Avograss Music Festival. Even if Bluegrass isn’t your first choice for music don’t dismiss it entirely. They can be a blast and best of all Avograss just happens to be affordable too!
- Happening: July 13- July 17th
- When: Starts at 6:00 PM
- Where: 605 S Mason St, Ft Collins, CO
3. Swim in Movie Night in Milliken
With the weather as hot as it has been lately this is a perfect way to spend a Friday night. The movie Inside Out is playing. Get your tickets soon there is limited space for this event. They are having another movie event in August as well.
- Happening: Friday, July 15th
- When: 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Where: Milliken Waterworks Pool, 112 Centennial Dr, Milliken, CO
4. Wings of Freedom Tour in Loveland
Of course, I had to add a couple of things to keep you busy during the weekend too, and not much beats up close experiences with World War II era airplanes! Airplanes are cool in general but even more so close up. I bet you could strike up a pretty interesting conversation with some of the pilots, which are truly a sassy breed all their own.
- Happening: July 16th & 17th
- When: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Where: Northern Colorado Regional Airport, 4900 Earhart Rd, Loveland, CO
5. Greeley Police Department Midnight Bike Ride in Greeley
This is another weekend event for the entire family and is being put on by the Greeley Police Department. This event is free, however, helmets and lights are required. Sign up starts at 8:00PM.
- Happening: July 16th
- When: Starts at 8:00 PM
- Where: Greeley Police Headquarters, 2875 W 10th St, Greeley, CO
If there is an event that you think we should feature, please comment below.
Have a great and safe week everyone!